[email protected] Africa was a 3-day event held at OGU MAG gallery in Tokyo from 10 to 12 August 2017 featuring a Cameroonian photography exhibition and a screening of African and Diaspora video art.
This project was organised by Arakawa Africa, OGU MAG and YaPhoto – Yaounde Photo Network in collaboration with Making Histories Visible (University of Central Lancashire).
Click on any image to view as gallery.
In the press
Tokyo Art Beat http://www.tokyoartbeat.com/event/2017/BE47
Tabatime, 27/07/2017 www.tabatime.net/arakawaafricayaphoto
Art Radar, 09/08/2017 http://artradarjournal.com/2017/08/09/preview-cameroonian-photographers-at-yaphotoarakawa-africa-tokyo/
Metropolis, 10/08/2017 https://metropolisjapan.com/visualising-africa-arakawa-ward/
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)